Labradors Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
i have a trangia for cooking things like fry ups, beans, soup etc... a little expensive but packs away really small and is shielded against the wind etc. but i have a portable bbq for cooking the meat etc :D my plan was to do a quick run to the local sainsbury each day to pick up the fresh food(local being about a 10-15 minute drive if i recall correctly). and keep a cool bag/box for things like milk/sausages etc for the mornings. I think the campsite might be able to refreeze your freezer blocks for coolboxes anyway.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Hi everyone,

We are taking a caravan and it has a full size cooker and fridge. We would be more than happy for you to use the fridge if you need to keep your meats and stuff cool.

So look out for us - we'll be the ones with the caravan parked at an interesting angle and Fidgit ruling the roost

Lesley

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
oh lesley i will def need frigde room maybe for a couple of items overnight i do have a tiny one (n i mean tiny!!!) but if u can find a bit of room for my milk n marg that would be great

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Sorry Nic, only just saw this! I used to live up the road from the campsite so I know about what takeaways there are :D :D :D :D

There's a few in Tamworth (4 miles away) - pizza, KFC, McDonalds plus a giant Asda and a Sainsbury's :D

Then in Kingsbury itself, there is a chippy (which does all kinds of fried [email protected] inc chinese) and an indian :D

As I have decided not to take my cooker I will be surviving on bare essentials hehehe so this info is at a premium to me :D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts