Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... followed by a pub lunch... hopefully!!! :)

Information on the park on the link, postcode LE13 1HX fir the sat-nav, we tend to gather on the green grassy bank alongside the car park next to the Visitor's Centre/cafe/toilets :) http://www.goleicestershire.com/thedms.aspx?dms=3&feature=1&venue=2500730

Pub tends to be http://www.kingsarms-scalford.co.uk/ unless anyone finds a suitable alternative before then! I'll call nearer the time to book table space, hopefully it'll be lovely and sunny and we may be able to sit outside by May???

Any queries just ask! Laura (aka Luna-Tuck) x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its a bit in advance but would anyone be up for a GT at Melton country park in may? Were going away with our caravan to rutland on the bank holiday weekend so im thinking saturday 3rd or sunday 4th may? As its really not that far from where were staying.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I would have been up for it, but we've just booked a few days away in St Ives over that weekend.

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Would be great to meet you Cay and jack and gang!

Is this 4th, Sunday? Pub lunch after anyone?

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Would be great to meet you Cay and jack and gang!

Is this 4th, Sunday? Pub lunch after anyone?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Unfortunately it's too far for me and Lilly at approx 180miles each way :( I do hope those that can go have a great time!

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Edited the title and added info to the first post (hope you don't mind Ashleigh!) and.... here's the register so far! :wink:

16dogs so far :)

Ashleigh and Summer PUB
Gary and Toby and Poppy
Laura and Luna and Tucker PUB
Angela and Moss and Millie PUB
Angela and Bonnie and Ellie PUB
'Cay' and Jack and Princess
Liz and Toby
jayj and Daisy and Holly and Bryn (who is going to be A LOT bigger than last time I cuddled him!) PUB
Karen and Milo PUB

?'mibec' and Shelby and Barney

1 - 20 of 54 Posts