Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I would like to introduce you all to the newest member of my furry family, Theia my 9 week old black lab pup. She has two other housemates, Jack and Alfie who are both cats.

We have had Theia for 1 week now and she is gradually beginning to settle into her new life with us. She is somewhat of a land shark at the moment but we are working on bite inhibition as we go.

If there are any other lab owners on here from East Lothian or Edinburgh, please get in touch as I would love for her to have some lab pals.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She does have such an angelic face, but she can be a little madam when she wants to be.

Fingers crossed she will grow out of that with some positive reinforcement for good girl behaviour :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Theia is very sweet.

My Tarka was a terrible shark - we called her 'Tarka the Sharka', or 'the black shark' because of her biting. She is 9 months now and hasn't mouthed any body parts in ages - I can't even remember when it stopped, though at the time it seemed like it never would. :) :D

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hello and welcome!
She is really cute. Be very patient with the crocodile phase. It seems to last forever, it's very painful and frustrating. And then one day it stops. Cooper was really bad, but we have survived!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts