Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure i gave a rubbish bin not a labrador 8O
After a long day of being very well behaved i decided to treat Diesel.
He has been eying up the roast chicken all afternoon so i thought id treat him to a leg.
He came running into the kitchen almost falling over his own legs :roll:
I gave him the chicken leg and he inhaled it 8O
He didn't even chew it 8O
I've never seen him eat so quickly. I was watching him after incase he brought it back up but he didn't. He just sat there waiting for more :lol:

What a greedy little boy i have :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I doubt he even tasted it but a word of warning, you should never give dogs cooked bones, this includes chicken even if it does have meat on, once cooked they are very brittle and splinter easily.

You could try him with a raw leg or wing, he`ll love you for it :D

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
8O 8O I didn't have a clue :oops: :oops:
I feel really bad, i know loads of people who have done the same thing. I knew that bones were an issue but didn't know they are more likely to split after cooking. :oops:
Thanks for the tip.
Ill go for raw next time :D

·
Registered
29,722 Posts
It doesn't necessarily matter in the content of the post if the word is * out partitally, but perhaps a little much in the title... we have had a report.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rach_willibob said:
It doesn't necessarily matter in the content of the post if the word is * out partitally, but perhaps a little much in the title... we have had a report.
Im sorry to anyone i have offended with the title of the original post. I honestly didn't mean to upset anyone. I will be more careful in future.

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Use 'burger' - same meaning, different accent. :p :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts