Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Transferred post from Gracie8

"i was just curious as to what u guys are feeding your Labrador adult. my "Gracie is 2 years old and i just switched her to the "Royal Canin Labrador retriever 30. She seems to be much more energetic. Is there other dog foods that will do the same thing without such a high price?"

Post moved by Moderator. :D

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Gracie8 and welcome to LF. :D

If you read the many threads in this Diet and Nutrition forum there is a wealth of information about various food and their prices.

:D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Until recently I fed Arden Grange and really liked it. My dog had plenty of energy on it (but not too much!) Have now switched to Skinners and also really like it... it's VAT free so easy on the pocket too :wink:

Welcome to Lab Forums :wave:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
i have tried lots of food over the years, but have struggled to find a food that will suit both my dogs.

Henry has a beef intollerance, so that means only, chicken, fish or duck is allowed, then tried everything from Omega to JWB to Ardens Grange to Burns, and nothing suited them. The problems they suffered were either, upset tums, losing weight or poor coats.

Anyway, I am know feeding them Skinners, and have been for the past year or so, it suits all the dogs, and they look really healthy on it, good weight, good coats (when not moulting. lol), and suits their tums. :D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Hi and welcome, I also feed Skinners F & T Duck and Rice to Mole :D she looks good on it, enjoys it and the price is good too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts