Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after my quest for a football for Corbie, I went to Argos today and bought a nice leather one for £2.95! Unfortunately it needs to be pumped up and I don't have an adaptor needle, so have just bought a couple off of ebay so he will soon be bending it like Beckham around the garden!

Will let you know how long it lasts - hopefully more than 2 plays unlike the cheap plastic one I bought last week!

Maybe we should start up a lab team? I know Jane says that Max is a good little dribbler :D

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi Karen

Thats a good price for leather, bet Corbie will have fun with it :)

Buster is good dribbler , you can put his name down for the team :lol:

Kev

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's probably not real leather more the synthetic variety! :lol: No wasn't in sale, it's the cheapest ball they do, but it's certainly tough material (well, he may prove me wrong!).

Corbie looked a good striker for the brief session he had with the other ball :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guess who didnt look in the packaging properly and found the needle adaptor on the kitchen side a moment ago ? :oops: :lol:

So I will be pumping up that ball asap!

·
Registered
880 Posts
at the park the other day i saw a lab with a leather football, it wasnt quite fully pumped up to minimise the chance of him popping it, prehaps that will help...
anna

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
LOL.... Dylan will be Barking orders at them all... *bite there ankles*

Ben is a good all rounder too, he loves football.

Cristina

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, after spending ages struggling to pump up the ball with an old bike pump (arms are now shattered!), the pup loved it ... although he would've been given the red card many times for hand(paw) ball!!!

I see our Lab team is coming along nicely!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi Karen & all...

I see we are making our own labbie foot team...Trust me Frodo's a great with his leg work earlier i admired Ronaldino now its Frodo lolz..... he will never let go off the ball... should the kids be persitant then he mouths the ball and runs away from the field lolz....

Wonder if any clubs wud sponsor our labbie team

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
oo karen think ill got to argos atthe weekend and buy rosze one as she has now burst all my kids footballs bar 1 which is in hiding in the back garden..lol..

like you say hopefully the leather one will last longer..lol.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
His teeth don't seem to penetrate the ball so fingers crossed. It's not pumped up fully yet as my arm was aching too much to finish it properly last night :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts