Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off duty finally sorted so we can go to Crufts this year. We really wanted to go for the past few years but could never get holidays for then. Silly but I am really excited and looking forward to going. Just printed off our tickets, sorted dog and child care, just have to tell OH he*s doing the driving.

?

·
0 Posts
Ooo You*ll love it Elaine. I go every year I can and have done for years (sometimes I go twice :lol: ). I*ve never yet taken my hubby though. He isn*t that into dogs and I don*t want him to see how much I spend there :wink: .

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
What day you going?

Shall be there on Dog AID stand, hall 1, on the Thursday 1-3.

Hope to see some LFers.

Mandy

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going on Sunday. Gun dog day. I would love to do the full weekend but all the hotels appear fully booked and it*s a bit early in the year to get the camper out of storage.

·
Administrator
20,475 Posts
Hopefully I will be there Sunday. You will no doubt find me around the gamekeepers ring. Ill be the grey haired old fool sat there!

John :D

·
Super Moderator
15,716 Posts
We usually have a meet up for lunch by the gamekeepers ring between 12.30 and 1.00.
If you do come, please come and speak and don't be shy. A lot of people 'hover' and then post on here when they get back that they saw us but didn't know whether to say anything :)
We don't bite - honestly :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,456 Posts
I'm hoping to go, just need to finalise the dog-sitting arrangements.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Just ordered tickets for me and my friend, who is also a lab owner. We're going on Sunday too. I'm now going to look for an old lady's shopping trolley, 'cos my shoulders killed through carrying so much last year!

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Just a heads up for people, it is actually cheaper to get tickets on the day, and if you qualify your dog for the gamekeepers ring, it's even cheaper!! And a lot of fun :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts