Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a Black Lab, Rex, KC name Olympain Warrior from a litter born by Glenship Greg, out of Fern full of Magic in 23/04/2012 in Norfolk. Just wondering if anyone had any of siblings or could shed some light on Glenship Greg. I would love to see a photo of his relations

Thanks in advance!
Chell & Rex

·
Administrator
20,589 Posts
Olympain Warrior has a nice working pedigree, but it's a shame sire and dam were not health tested before being mated. I have no reason to believe there are any problems but. . . . .

Glenship Greg's grandsire on the maternal side was Bringwood Bobby of Brindlebay who won the International Gundog League Retriever Championship in 2002, (The working equivalent to Crufts) handled by Mike Tallamy and on the other side back to Palgrave and Birdbrook lines.

On the paternal side is Lafayette Tolley, bred and trialed by Nigel Mann, was twice placed in the IGL Championship.

He mated 8 bitches, siring a total of 64 puppies.

John :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Glenship Greg

Hi,
I believe I have a full sibling to your Rex! A black lab named The Bakers Dozen AKA Baker. Sired by Glenship Greg out of Fern Full of Magic on 23rd May 2012. Purchased from Naborough, Norfolk.

Are you local?

Kind regards,

Laura & Baker

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Laura,

I'm so sorry but I've only just seen this reply. I am in Walton-on-the-Naze, Essex. Unfortunately my boy Rex is no longer with me, he was PTS 26th June after suddenly deteriorating from cancer :( I wish I had seen this earlier and the boys could have meet, would have been lovely to have seen then together. Do you have any photos you could send of your Baker please?

Many thanks,
Chell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts