Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You are invited for Champagne and Chocolate to celebrate Luna's 7th Birthday and Summer's 4th Birthday!

10.30am on Sunday 12th April at Melton Country Park, meet on the hill besides the car park at the end of Wymondham Way, LE13 1HX.

There will be swimming and walks and champagne and chocolate (for the dogs)!
(Boys can come, if they MUST!)

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Unfortunately a rare old journey from West London that.... besides it's QPR v Chelscum that day and could be the last time we play them for a long while so I cant miss it!!!

Have a great day and that is one **** of a good flyer. Cheeky scamps to water dwellers!

Reactions: Luna-Tuck

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Register time!

1 Luna and
2 Tucker with Laura
3 Summer and
4 Harvey with Ashleigh
5 Moss and
6 Millie and
7 Oak with Angela
8 Milo with Karen
9 Toby and
10 Poppy with Gary
11 Kenny with Tracy

4 girls and 7 boys! Hmmm...so much for a 'Girls Night Out' !

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Judy's not happy.... she wants to raise the female quota (more like wants to meet the boys!!!) but it's still a no can do!!!

I cant think of a nicer way to spend a Sunday morning than with a load of lovely labs.
It's been a while since our clan in West London have had our regualr weekend walks due to us being in different places, poor Roni's illness etc, etc. Hopefully we'll all plot up tomorrow or Saturday.

Anyway... hope the weather is kind to you good folk in Melton and happy bithday to the ladies.
I'll raise a glass to you when I'm in Shepherds Bush next week awaiting my team getting a thrashing by the hideous lot from up the Kings Road.

Have a good week building up Luna and Summer!

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Holly and Daisy (and the shhhh boy Bryn) are so sorry to miss the party. We have guests coming on Sunday.
Have a lovely birthday bash Luna and Summer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.