Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 months of being on my own with Burt and my little one, hubby is due back from deployment Saturday. The daily grind of being on my own has taken its toll for sure, working part time and having a 6 year old, plus doing a degree in History, but i have never failed walking Burt twice a day for at least an hour a time, im so looking forward to having someone to share the walks with. I love walking Burt, but must admit it has become more of a chore the last few weeks... just get it done. He has been a handful as lab pups are (he is now 14 months old) But all in all he has been great company for me and my lil one. I wonder what kind of home coming hubby is in for :) hoping to catch it on vid

·
Registered
134 Posts
getting excited

What a great Christmas you will all have, loads of love to spread about, enjoy every minute, our best wishes to you all
Heather, Michael and Bridie

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
So pleased your hubby will be back for Christmas. I hope you all have a great time. Please tape the welcome home. Willoughby goes crazy when my son comes home from uni.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I'm really pleased to read that your family will soon be reunited. I'm sure you will have the best Christmas ever.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
So pleased he will be back soon for you all Erin. I can only imagine how strange its been without him but you have coped really well especially when you haven't felt very well. Cant wait to see the pics :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all, we are very excited, got little one poorly at home at the moment, being taken care of by Dr burt of course lol x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts