Discussion Starter #1
Only one more sleep until Dudley comes home :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope Charlie accepts him ok

Get ready for the photo overload :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Can't wait to meet Dudley Wendy i feel another trip up norf coming on hee hee. Am sure Charlie will luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve his new bruv :wink:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Yay so looking forward to Dudley pics, I'm sure Charlie will love him, Pud has come round already and realised that the small brown one is actually quite a good playmate x

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Wow todays the day hun
Bet your soooooo excited and hardly slept :lol: :lol:
Have a safe journey and sooo looking forward to the pics
Charlie will be fine and will love having someone to blame :lol:

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Oooh how exciting :D

Can't wait to see Duds - looks like I will have to find an excuse to come up your way now - I'm sure I must need to go for Sheffield soon :lol: :lol:

Seriously - best of luck - I am sure Charlie will be absolutely fine (and soon teaching him what to do with visitors' shoes :lol: )

?

·
0 Posts
Wooo hooooo Dudley Day :D :D :D .

Don't worry if Charlie doesn't seem to like Dudders to start off with, in fact don't worry if you don't feel you like him either (especially when you are exhausted after running around after him all day and night) :wink: . Everyone may instantly fall in love with him and then again he may have to grow on you all....You'll all love him in the end though, I guarantee it. :D

Can't wait to see piccies of the new Chubby Brown. :D

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Well, safe journey there and back. When you get five minutes (in between finding out what you should have put out the way and didn't) come and tell us all about him :).

A

·
0 Posts
oooo how exciting!!! I'm sure Charlie will love having a little bro'!!

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of your boys together :D

·
Registered
8,268 Posts
OMG it is Dudley Day already!!!! Can't wait to see the pics and sure Charlie will be the perfect big brother. Have a fabbie day!

Vicki

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Dudley pics! Dudley pics! Dudley pics! Dudley pics!

Pleeeeease :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts