Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PAWS FOR APPLAUSE

Hi everyone,

Just to let everyone know that we are holding a Fun Dog Show at the Get Together on the 20th August.

There will be 7 classes and Best in Show, there will be rosettes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places for all 7 classes except for Best in Show which will have two special rosettes.

The classes are as follows -

Class 1 - Most Handsome Dog

Class 2 - Prettiest Bitch

Class 3 - Cutest Pup ( 4mths - 1yr)

Class 4 - Best Junior Handler
(Even if they have to borrow someone elses labbie!).

Class 5 - Waggest Tail

Class 6 - Best Butt (Thats dogs butt! )

Class 7 - Dog Judge would most like to take home

BEST IN SHOW - This will be the dogs that have taken 1st place in the other classes.

Julie has asked me to tell you that me (cristina) and Fay will be organising the dog show, so if you have any questions please pm one of us.

Entry forms will be available on the day and if you could reply to this post if you would like to enter any of the classes so we can get an idea rough idea of how many to expect. There will be a small charge of 50p per class which will go to Cancer Research & The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association.

Please note that this show is NOT an Exemption/Companion Dog show, It is purely for fun.

Cristina & Fay

I Know most of you have already put your names down for this but we have lost a lot of information when the site crashed, i have made a note of a lot of people but if you could add to it again this would be most helpful... :D Thankyou..

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Fay & Cristina,

Bradleybear would like to enter himself for classes 1 & 6 please. :D

He's always showing off his little wiggle so i best let him. :lol: :wink:

Many Thanks,

Julie

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Anna, Paul, Kev and Kaye, :D

We'd love to enter them - looking forward to meetng you all :D

Cristina and Fay :)

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Hiya

Tilly would like to be entered into........
Class 2, class 5, class 6, and class 7 ( but they can't take her home if she wins ! )
Rhoni

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I see a few more names have been added to the list of attendees for the Get Together, which is lovely!

Don't forget to enter you & your labs into all the fun competitions going on during the day in question. :D :D

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi,

I've been browsing the photo albums at all your good looking labs, so don't forget to enter them into this fun show, organised very kindly by Cristina & Fay.

From the waggiest tail to the best butt - there's bound to be a few laughs with all this lot going on. :lol:

Don't forget, all you need to do to enter is to reply to this thread :D

Thanks everyone,

Julie

·
Registered
676 Posts
Huh! This get together just keeps sounding better and better! I'm gutted that we cant get there - it coincides with my 1 and only holiday this year - in Scotland. Bit too far to commute!! :(

But i'm dead jealous and hope you all have a great time!!!

Shelley and Holly

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.