Labradors Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and hw much did it cost?

I want to order today - have no idea about size etc. so any advice would be great. Thanks :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've got the small one and the huge horse size one!!

The large one is better for the labs and the small one is better for the spaniels.

I paid £15 for my small one and I got a bargain at £18 for the large one, they usually retail at about £35. I got them both from e-bay. It took me about eight attempts to get a large one but they are always available.

They are great for my goldens who shed practically all year round. They are worth every penbny you spend on them!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
sasababe said:
o medium yellow should be good for Mac??
I'm quite happy with the medium for Sophie (she's very slim at around 21KGs)

Put it this way, if I was buying another one I'd get a medium again.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brilliant - I can see it on eBay for around £9 delivered... how do I know if it's fake? or is that a worry?

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
I bought mine from QVC - large... the blue one. Was £30 ish.

I'd personally say the small one would be fine. Having used it... its pretty heavy and really and truelly... you don't need all that size. If I was buying it again, I'd save myself the dosh and go for a small.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I also got mine from QVC website, at the time the price was the best I could find, and I couldn't guarantee the cheapies off ebay were the real thing or cheap copies from China...

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
I got ours from ebay it was about £12 if I remember right, I got it about 4 years ago now and wouldnt be with out one lol .

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yep, Ebay here too £9.75 plus postage.... only thing I'm miffed over is that they didn't leave feedback! It was genuine though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts