Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My Lab sits in a weird position most of the time. The picture below is his normal sit position but sometimes he has his back legs at the same place his front feet are only to the side of them. The nurse at the vets said it was not normal :? ! But won't do him any harm. Sitting like this can be very embassesing as you can see i have had to edit the photo slightly :lol: Does anyone else have this problem?

Cristina

·
Registered
272 Posts
My Lab Lucy sits in exactly the same position :oops: We call it her relaxed sit! If you tell her to sit though (for a treat) she sits properly. I was told it was fairly common for puppies to do this, so as long as you know yours can do it properly i wouldn't worry too much. :wink:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol..rosze sits like that aswell i just thought it was normal but like you said if its dinner time she sits propley..so maybe it is there relaxes pose..lol..

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
max sits the same and yep it can be a tad embarassing :oops: but boys will be boys :lol: he also likes to sit with his bum perched on the edge of the footstall :D
jane and max

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Buster sits like that too, except when food is involved lol

I know what you mean about the embarresing bit Cristina, I have a lovely pic of Buster sat propaly shame I didnt notice he was 'excited' at the time lol

Kev

1 - 5 of 5 Posts