Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to share this funny face Brad made earlier on today, it makes me laugh everytime i see it! :lol:

Do you have any funny face pictures of your Labs?

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Ha ha :lol: that is such a funny look on Bradley's face! Looks like he's lost his teeth! :lol:

Here's one of Corbie (not so much a funny face as a funny position!) - he had sneaked onto the sofa (he's not allowed on it) while I was making sure his bed was ready. When I returned and saw him and then tried to pick him up off the sofa, he slouched into this position! By the time I had come back with my camera, he had switched the TV on at the remote and was watching it! He's got a leave-me-alone-I'm-quite-happy/comfortable-here look on his face :D

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Karen,

What a lovely picture of Corbie, i have to say he looks so comfy in that big chair! Bless. :wink:

He's growing up isn't he...he has grown seen i last saw a photo of him, how old is he now?

Time just flies by doesn't it!

Bye for now-have fun.

Julie

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Hi Julie,

Corbie is 16 weeks old today (Sunday), 4 months old on 7th March. He's getting a big boy and the little pup I was able to once pick up is now a struggle to pick up!

:lol:

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Karen,

Harvey is 16 weeks tomorrow (Monday) and also a struggle to pick-up :lol:

Fay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts