Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :D

Does your lab seem to make funny faces?

Bradley makes some really funny faces sometimes, he has us in fits of laughter!

He seems to have a face for everything, and has so many expressions!

Are your labs the same?

Julie

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I was going to mention Corbie's lip up as well. The first time we saw it it was so funny! It makes them look very strange :lol:

He also looks funny when he's laying on his back and his ears go up!

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Hersheys favorite face is when he just about to pounch he looks at you ears pricked and watches you I think he is assessing which is the best bit to try and bite hehe :lol:

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Shadow's cutest is ears pricked and head to one side, while 'grinning' with his tongue out the side of his mouth - what a comedian!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi all

Frodos cutest moment is when he gives us that "i'm innocent looks" he has sad eyes my bro says his eyes are like charlie chaplin...

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Hershey likes also doing his I am starved look which always makes me feel guilty even if I know he has a huge dinner :lol:

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hello fello lurkers.

Corals is when she wants to go out for a walk... :wink:

Ellie is when she wants to be fed, she also tilts her head to one side :wink: and looke as if she's starved. which she isn't.. :oops:

Tara and Riva's are when they want you to play a ball game with them both to see who can bring it ti you the most.... :lol: .... the most frustated time for me is when one of them drops the ball at your feet, but the other one gives you a right fight to get it off her... :lol:
but its stil fun to see them enjoyin themselves. :)

They give us so much pleasure , dont they !!! :)

Colette

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maxs best funny face is when he gets his lip up and sits there with a very lop sided grin on his chops
Hi Jane & Karen,

What is it with the lip curling - Brad does this too! lol. Does anyone have a pic of their lab curling their lip??

Thought i'd share this funny face with you all, this is the 'i've eaten something not too tasteful' face! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Julie

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Great piccie Julie...lol

I love it when be is sat on the sofa and he looks down at a toy on the floor, his whole face sags and all his skin is hanging...lol he looks all sad...lol

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
hi julie...

Thats such a cute pic of brad....Frodo still does not curl his lips..but it sure wud delight ones heart....

·
Registered
498 Posts
What a great photo Julie - Brad is definitely a photogenic dog!

Our Brady does pull some funny faces - especially when he's having a scratch (looks a bit like one of those gurning people!)

The trouble is, we are never quick enough with the camera, that's why 99% of our photos picture him sleeping :roll:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Brady has been posing tonight - making funny faces in his sleep lol :lol:

Here he is all lips, doing his gurning old man impression...

And here he is pulling the scariest face.....

Okay, okay - he's upside down! But it was such a funny snap, had to share :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Lovely pic Rona, great set of gnashers Brady has too! :lol: , like you I can never get the camera quickly enough when CJ`s doing something, he sees it and looks like "you wanna take a pic?, great" and leaps up to pose!, typical guy!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Great pic Rona!

Brady looks like he's got a big cheesey grin on his face..lol

Must have my camera ready for when Ben does his funny face..lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts