Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone fancies a nice Sunday walk, with or without dogs, to raise money for St Catherine's Hospice in Crawley, I can thoroughly recommend this one. I have done the full walk many times, and hope to do so again this year.
It is a nice walk and you don't need to be super fit to do the shorter distances, so do consider coming along, it's for a great cause.
Katy

details from website below

The Balcombe Walk
Date: 13/09/2009 09:00 - 17:00 Place: Victory Hall, Stockcroft Road, Balcombe, Haywards Heath, RH17 6LY

On Sunday 13th September 2009 the 19th annual fundraising walk in aid of St Catherine's Hospice will take place. The Balcombe Walk is circular and in total is almost 13 miles starting from Victory Hall, Stockcroft Road, Balcombe. Anyone who prefers a shorter walk can drop out at about 4, 7 or 10 miles and we will transport them back to the hall where tea and delicious cake awaits. The walk is mainly on public footpaths and quiet lanes through the beautiful countryside. Check-in at the hall from 09.00 until 10.30. The route is well signed and marshalled, with 3 drinks stations en route. The walk is suitable both for seasoned walkers and for those wanting a shorter, more leisurely walk. Children and dogs are welcome and the whole family can have a good day out and raise much needed funds for the Hospice at the same time. We recommend you wear appropriate footwear as some areas can get muddy after wet weather.
Visit the event website www.stch.org.uk

Tickets: For more information or sponsor form(s) you can ring the following: (01444) 455420, 811367, 451402,440452
Tel: 01444 455420

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reminder! This walk is this sunday! Tom and I are doing it (with our 5 dogs!!) - would be great to see some other LFer's there too raising money!!

Katy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts