Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's such a lovely day here today so I took Meg and Mole to Rendlesham for a walk, it was a bit longer than I thought it was going to be (the place is like a maze :roll: ) but they both really enjoyed it.

Thought I'd share some photos with you as I haven't for a while :wink: :lol:

Not sure what Meg was doing here :roll:

Camoflaged

moving so fast they are just a blur :lol: i really must get myself a decent camera sometime

'But that was my stick!!!'

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Ooooh lovely piccies. I still love Moley Mole Mole.... and do I spy a very fetching new collar? Meg's looking gorgeous too :D

It's poured with rain up here all day, stop hogging the sun :lol:

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Sarah
Try a bit further up at Tunstall Forest, go to Iken, there is a fantastic walk that takes you along the estuary.
Sherry

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blypark said:
Sarah
Try a bit further up at Tunstall Forest, go to Iken, there is a fantastic walk that takes you along the estuary.
Sherry
oooooooo will have to go and investigate :lol: thanks for the tip :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
We've just come back from camping in Rendlesham (fab fab time) and I have to say, I was completely amazed at the weather in Suffolk!

Friends back here in landlocked Oxford, mentioned rubbishy days for much of last week and we bathed in the sunshine every day!

I vote for moving all LFers to live in Rendlesham and the sunshine!

g

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Lovely pics.....is Meg doing a 'Michael Jackson tribute moonwalk' in the 2nd pic :lol: :lol:

I love discovering new places to walk.....I need to find more here in the North West :wink:

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gezza said:
We've just come back from camping in Rendlesham (fab fab time) and I have to say, I was completely amazed at the weather in Suffolk!

Friends back here in landlocked Oxford, mentioned rubbishy days for much of last week and we bathed in the sunshine every day!

I vote for moving all LFers to live in Rendlesham and the sunshine!

g
Next time you come you will have to let me know and then Mole and Beetle can meet up :lol:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
ooooh yes Suffolk is fab - it has been sooooo lovely here this summer but sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell everyone :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I love Rendlesham ! Very lucky that its reasonablly close by ! We went to Alton Waters today which was also lovely - apart from small incident in which Spaniel decided to sink and I ended up waist high in water :oops: Lucky I dried off during the walk !

Do you fancy meeting Sherry at Walberswick in the next week or 2 Sarah ? I'll find out when shes free and see if we can meet up ? :D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
_Laura_ said:
I love Rendlesham ! Very lucky that its reasonablly close by ! We went to Alton Waters today which was also lovely - apart from small incident in which Spaniel decided to sink and I ended up waist high in water :oops: Lucky I dried off during the walk !

Do you fancy meeting Sherry at Walberswick in the next week or 2 Sarah ? I'll find out when shes free and see if we can meet up ? :D
Sounds like fun, I'd love to join you if I'm free :D

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
That would be great Susan - the more the merrier !!

Will find out from Sherry when shes free and then get a few dates put up on here !

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
_Laura_ said:
That would be great Susan - the more the merrier !!

Will find out from Sherry when shes free and then get a few dates put up on here !
Thanks Laura - much appreciated

·
Registered
426 Posts
Now v jealous of you all....didn't realise so many of you were in Suffolk - will definitely catch up next time we go...

Walberswick - what a lovely lovely place....and of course we caught about 30 crabs!!

g

1 - 20 of 21 Posts