Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fudge went to the bridge at 11am yesterday :cry: She was diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease in June and since then has never fully recovered, she would be doing well then have a flare up that set her back again. She lost a total of 10kg :cry: Fudge did her very best to the end to fight back to good health but it cruelly got the better of her :cry:

Fudge was huge chocolate girl with a lovely handsome head, Millie and Pippa looked up to her, she was always there for them and they will miss her. She brought us so much joy with the funny little things she did that made Fudge, Fudge. There is so much more I could say about Fudge but at this moment in time we are all too upset to think clearly.

We will all miss her so much and hopefully very soon we can remember all the good times we had together and not how she has lived the past two months :cry: :cry: Rest in Peace gorgeous girl and run free of pain in that lovely sunny meadow, I hope there are some rabbits to chase and pheasants to put up and puddles to splash in which you loved to do on our walks.

Daddys big girl, he will miss you more than anything in the world x x x

FUDGE 09.01.00 - 16.08.09

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I`m so sorry to hear about Fudge Tanya, she was a gorgeous girl.

Run Free at the Bridge Fudge

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Oh noooooooooooo :cry: :cry:

Am so sorry Tanya to hear about Fudge

May she rest in peace now and be in no more pain

((((((hugs)))))9 to you hunny xxxxx

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
So very, very sorry to hear this sad news. Run free lovely girl.

My thoughts are with you.

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. No words can ever comfort at this time, but please know that I am thinking of you and do know what you are going through, time does heal, but memories are forever and that is so true

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
thinking of you. run free fudge :(

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
I am so very sorry to hear your news - your post brought tears to my eyes - she was such a lovely and well loved and loving girl...

Run free Fudge

You and your family are in my thoughts

Eve Neo and Bramble

1 - 20 of 57 Posts