Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, This is Carolyn
I am looking for the owner of a black lab who was around from 1976 to the mid 1980s. I know that his call name was "Sam's Song".. Owner last name may be Field.
If you are the owner or have information about this dog please contact me. Thank you,
Carolyn
Time Shifters Canine Semen Bank
Sarasota Florida
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
It's mainly UK based folk on here, with the occasional international member I'm afraid.

·
Administrator
21,598 Posts
There was a dog, AM CH MARDAS BRANDLESHOLME SAM'S SONG Born 19 June 1976. Obviously a UK born dog which was imported into America.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand.
The veterinarian, S.W.J. Seager, who froze this semen was from UK and he froze semen all over the world.
He has been retired for some time. I now have this semen and am looking to connect it with owner or heirs.
Carolyn

·
Administrator
21,598 Posts
Mardas was David & Marlene Hepper. But there is also another, CAMBREMER SAM'S SONG born 20 August 2007, but to my knowledge he was never exported to America. But I think it likely there could be American born dogs of that same name. Without more to go on I dont think you can ever be sure you have the right one.

·
Administrator
21,598 Posts
Nothing by the name of Bidoly at the UK KC, but then, I never thought there would be. Mardas Brandlesholm Sam's Song was bred in the UK by the Hepper's. One imagines they sold him to Brandlesholm, who then sold him to America. As to who brought him in America, I've no clue. But he obviously went to America by the fact he was made up to a Champion there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts