Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another episode from Mr. Corbett :lol: ....

A couple of days ago the milk had gone off but Graeme had already done his frosties and weetabix (yes in the same bowl!) so he didn't eat it and left it on the kitchen side.

I kept forgetting to empty the contents out. Anyway, later that evening, Graeme and I were in the lounge watching the weather or something, and Corbie was in the kitchen.... I went out there as I could hear him putting his paws on the kitchen work tops :roll: .

When I got into the kitchen, he had bits of Frosties on his nose and head and he'd managed to lick the contents of the bowl so that he had flicked frosties all over my clean washing up that was on the draining board! There were bits of soggy frosties everywhere! (not sure if he actually managed to get anything into his mouth or if he'd just flicked it everywhere, but the bowl was still more-or-less full.)

It was so funny, and just shows what a long tongue that young pup of ours has now :lol:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Karen...frosties are good for health except for the sweetness... i'm glad corbie is picking up healthy options... :wink: :wink: Karen corbie must have looked co cute with those frosties on his nosey & head :D

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vidhya: he did look very cute, sitting there with Frosties on his nose and head! It's times like that you just can't keep a straight face to tell them off :lol:

Michaela: I think I'll be writing a book of his comedic moments! :lol:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
LOL...Karen, I hope Corbie is not ill with the gone off milk 8O :lol: Mind you they eat alsorts of horrid stuff and they are normally fine :lol:

My other half does that too with the frosties and weetabix 8O :roll: When there is food about there is just no stopping our labs..lol

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
rofl karen :lol: if its food its amazing what lengths they will go to to get it :roll:
max is now big enough that he can get to the back of the work surfaces so nothing is safe 8O he has now learnt to be very crafty. he doesnt put his paws up on the top he puts them in the window bit of the washing machine. devious dogs these labs :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Cristina - Corbie was fine, he probably didn't even get any milk in his mouth, just flicked it everywhere :lol: Glad to hear it's not just my man that mixes his cereals :wink:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jane - I'll have to really tidy up properly when Corbie gets bigger then or he'll be able to help himself to his dinner (which I currently keep in a tub on the side, although he's never attempted to get that yet!) :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We've also got a built in wooden wine rack which Corbie started to use as a ladder to get his front paws up on the kitchen work top when he was smaller :lol:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Isn't he crafty using the wine rack as a ladder?

Yes I think you should consider a new place for Corbie's food. Ollie use to pinch cans of Pedigree Chum and roll them around the floor looking all cross with them because they wouldn't open. If only he could work out how the can opener worked!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
karen...yeah do a book on comic moments....we'd love to read....

Micheala i'm sure very soon ollie wud find a way to open the can.... BTW frodo picks up his kong and drops it on the floor lolz the bikky's are out.... :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts