Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you please spare some vibes for my OHs family, her nephew committed suicide last night. All we know so far is that he was going through a divorce, he leaves a 9 year old little girl and a 20 year old son. My hear goes out to his parents and the rest of the family. Jason was only in his early 40's and was always a very upbeat type of guy.

RIP Jason

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Sorry for your loss

A friend of mine took his life last year. He unfortunately had been suffering with depression since his teens but kept it from all of his friends for decades, it was a total shock to us all

Why? is a horrible question when no-one has the answer.

Keep strong

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
So Sad for You Jason - - - Rest in Peace xxx

My thoughts are with his Family and Friends who will be so upset that they never saw his "inner turmoil", he would have hidden it so well by being upbeat. It is so hard for all, but no one must feel guilty, they would have never ever realised.

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I am very sorry to read your post. My thoughts are with you and his family. I hope that Jason's family are close and can comfort each other through this terrible time.

I also had a friend that committed suicide two days before Christmas. Her family had struggled to help her but sadly she was in a very dark place. She also left three young children.

Amanda

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Very sorry for your loss. To loose someone in such a tragic way must be so very difficult. God bless Jason and give his loved ones the strength to go forward.

?

·
0 Posts
How tragic for all concerned. My thoughts are with you.

None of us know what pain a smile hides sometimes.

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
So sad when someone gets to the ultimate low and takes their own life and so hard for those left behind to pick up the pieces.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts