That is so dangerous - the dog should have at least been on a lead.
I used to do public firework displays with a ex boyfriend of mine - in the old days we used to hand light them all. One day I fused up over 200 fireworks, put them in racks and stapled the fuses to the rack - only afterwards did my ex boyfriend tell me that if I had put a staple through one of the fuses I could have set the whole lot off!! The last big display I helped out on was at the SSEC about 14 years ago but that night we sat in the van and electrically did it just pushing buttons. That was with the professionals and even the professionals end up being injured!!
Before Corrie was shot at I could take him to firework displays and he would just sit there and watch them, he was never frightened of the bangs at all. But after he got shot at it became another story.
Please don't let your dogs or children near fireworks I know what damage they can cause and I am sure all of you do too. One night a firework went off in my ex boyfriends face but luckily for him he was wearing a visor.
Thing is these sites are to humourize all situations, and to a degree they do, for example I have seen a pic of a spanish bull fighter having his tackle removed by an upet bull ( no prob with that ! ) but on subjects close to home you weigh up the humour against ' what if it were my dog ' ! And what is right.......
Maybe if it were say a video of a stock car racer parachute failing to stop car, I would laugh...coz I don't own or race one........but if I did.....
OMG - I didn't expect to stir up a hornets nest.
I have to say it brought a smile to may face when I was sent it. I had assumed it was totally unexpected and filmed quite by chance, but on reflection so many of those films are set up that this one may have been too.
Baileybear you haven't offended anyone - it was obviously me that did that.
Kaye you have not narked me at all my lovlie, twas just my opinion thats all..........fetch me more HRT and we will be bestest friends forever lol
Jenny, that was a good one wasn't it ? ! LOL
I think no one replied because they either didn't want to admit it was funny or were shocked..... either way it has been noted and we all no now not to give our dogs exploding sticks on Nov 5th LOL :wink: :lol: