Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found round hard lump just behind dylans front leg,started to panic and arranged a appointment at the vets the next day. dom the vet said he was going to remove as he didnt know what it was that was wed this week,dylan went in on thursday morning i wished i smoked at this stage. dom said he would ring as soon as he did the op. Sat by the phone all morning when dom did ring he said that he was 99.9% sure it was a fatty lump but he is going to sent it away for a byopsy just to make sure. dylan is now at home sporting a bald patch and the vets new antiseptic spray is silver when i take his ou for a tiddle am now getting some rather funny looks but good news

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Glad it was a fatty lump and nothing nasty. They do like to worry us though :roll:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Great to hear that it seems to be just a fatty lump, my girls have had so many of them over the years, if they appear to be jelly like and can move I know what they are now, but my god when I first found one i was terrified it was the big C :(

Sending some soothing and healing vibes for Dylan {{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Phew really glad it looks like fatty lump. I have a Dylan too :lol: He is 6 months how old is your Dylan?

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Good to hear its almost certainly a fatty lump, hope Dylan is back to his usual self very soon :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts