Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collected 3 dogs today and whilst two of them have gone to their new homes already the eldest girl was going into a foster home but unfortunately I couldnt leave her there as she didnt get on with the current dog who tried to climb on her.

Pickle is now in a kennels waiting for her new home but we desperately want to get her into a foster home just for a coupe of weeks until her home is ready.

Pickle is a 7yr old Choc Lab Ex-breeding bitch. She is very friendly, waggy tail all day today, loves to give kisses and cuddles. She travelled perfectly in the car (crated).

Whilst she didnt like th dog in the foster home she does get on with other dogs as she was living with the 2 others that I collected.

She is currently in the Oxford area and this is where we would like her to stay as her new home is also near Oxford.

Please Please if anyone would like to look after gorgeous cuddly girl for a couple of weeks get intouch with me either by pm or email [email protected]

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The home has fallen through for Pickle so we need someone who ca now foster her for longer.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Pickle has now gone into a foster home, I took her there myself today. She's such a sweetie and a very biddable girlie. She's going to make someone a very lovely pet...I was very very tempted myself.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh you beat me to it lillylab.

Glad she moved okay. I could have been very tempted as well if I was allowed another dog.

She will certainly make someone very happy.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
awww glad she has found another foster home :) ..hope a forever home will be found soon for her :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Good job I didn't see her-I need a chocolate to complete my set :D

Chocolate, a bitch & exactly the right age-if only I could *sigh*

Good luck lovely Pickle xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts