Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loved Jac's thread of the 'mad ears' shots, so I thought we should check out some 'mad eyes' next!

Here's the Gang's offerings.....

Zorro doing 'The Frost-Monster' look

Dudley- one of my ex DftD pups being over-awed by his birthday pressie!

Add yours....

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tottie belongs to Lablandi, Shirley. Ida and Tottie met up at a show last summer and had the most marvellous wrestling match!

Becs and The Gang

?

·
0 Posts
I haven't got that many Mad Eye photos ( 8O ) but this is the Lovely Oyster, just woken up from a snooze.

Una doing her best Oriental impersonation.

Pood on a retrieve 8O .

And because Mojo is far too demure and lady like to do mad eyes, here she is with Mad Teeth instead.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mad teeth are good too! :lol: and I think we'd be hard-pushed to get madder-eyes than Pood's!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marmalady said:
This is Mackie's mad eyes - he's not quite in the same league as some of your mad eye dogs above but he's learning!
I'd call that more a 'saucy-wink'!:wink:

Becs and The Gang

P

·
0 Posts
I have a couple of Ruby that I already posted in different threads but hope you'll forgive me posting them again here, as they do seem appropriate:

Interesting that they both involve water!

?

·
0 Posts

Good Grief 8O 8O Don't let the Tabloids get hold of that photo. Chocolate Labs will be on the Dangerous Dogs list within days. 8O :wink: :lol: :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Chocolate Labs will be on the Dangerous Dogs list within days.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You'd never think they are the best of friends from that would you :lol:

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
We call these devil or zombie eyes. We regularly get this spooky picture when she's sleeping! She opens and closes and rolls her eyes while she is sleeping - very scary when her head is aimed in you direction!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts