Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Wonder if youc an Help Hershey has started getting really bad flacky skin his diet hasnt changed at all, wondered if anyone has had this before and what I can give him to stop it it gets worse when we brush him...

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Mel, we had a similar problem with Shadow several years ago and somebody mentioned mixing in Tuna fish oil in to his normal food once a week and it worked a treat - might be worth a try? HTH,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi - we have the same problem with Archie and our puppy class trainer recommended we use Omega dog essential oil - which you can get on www.highernature.com. She said her dog's coat is now lovely, thick and very glossy!

We have only been using it for 3 days - so will let you kow how we get on with it.

·
Administrator
20,705 Posts
You get Omega3 in Pilchards in Tomato Sauce which my dogs get for lunch every Sunday.

Regards, John

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hello Melanie

I quite agree it could be some thing as simple as , fatty acids difficiency I dont think you can do anything wrong in trying Pilchards in oil or tomato sauce a try, I give mine it once a week... :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
You get Omega3 in Pilchards in Tomato Sauce which my dogs get for lunch every Sunday
Hi All,

Really interesting reading through this thread, might start Bradley of on some Omega dog essential oil or the odd tin of pilchards. Brad's in for a treat tomorrow. :wink:

Thx :)

Julie

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep he had some beginning of this week gonna do it once a week and see how that goes fingers crossed :D

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He had Makeral this week, but I bought bulk load of Tuna basically I went and got the one woth the highest amount of Omega3 oil in

1 - 13 of 13 Posts