Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone else have Labs that love to go fishing??

If you've seen the pictures of Jazz and Jake --- Jake just LOVES fishing and will watch the line so intently that he knows when you have a bite nearly before you do. He has taught Jazz some of this and now she will stay out of the water while I'm fishing and wait until I get the hooks out so she can have a fish.

I understand that some Labs were bred to retrieve Trout that were about to get away. Anyone have any info. on this? :)

B.K. Brown

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

The pictures are in Chocolate Labs - Jazz Brown Album.

Jake isn't my dog (Unfortuantely), but I go fishing at the pond of his owner and Jake is ALWAYS right at my side if I am fishing. We got a Chocolate Lab because of Jake and named her Jazz. She goes over to play and fish with Jake. I'm teaching her to enjoy fishing and Jake is helping. I now have a pond of my own (about 1 Acre with Bass, Bluegill and Channel Catfish). When we went down to fiah yesterday Jazz carried a Bluegill all the way to the house.

I'll post a couple pictures of Jake while we were fishing.

I'm usually too busy with the fishing pole and the dogs to play with a camera.

B.K. Brown

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi There BKBrown,

The photos are lovely...can't wait to see some more!

Sounds like fun!

Good luck with the fishing - keep us posted on your catch of the day! :D

Julie

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fishing -- Pond

I just posted a picture of our pond to the Jazz Brown Album so you can see where we go fishing at home.

BKB

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Just posted some photos of Jazz fishing with Daddy today. Mommy was home to use the camera.

Photos are in Chocolate Labs - Jazz Brown :)

BKB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts