Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time had come....Pickle is all Jabbed Up.....Pood's season is over, so we all went out together :D :D :D .

Pickle thought it was such fun running with her friends and kept insisting "But I'm a BIG girl now" whenever we carried her. :lol:

<embed src="http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=94cce0e2c6278c00e88d97" quality="high" scale="noscale" width="408" height="382" wmode="transparent" name="FLVPlayer" salign="LT" flashvars="&p=94cce0e2c6278c00e88d97&skin_id=701&host=http://www.onetruemedia.com" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Of course I had to get a photo for the family album too :D .

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Blimey- she's grown! She's all legs, ears and tail! :lol: It wont be long until she's towering over The Pood. She reminds me so much of Oyster in looks. It seems right and proper that you have a blondie girl again in your gang!

Lovely vid and photo!
Becs and The Gang

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lovely clip, love the way Pickles waits for the others to bring back and then acts like she's chased and got it. :) How many days ago did she have her 2nd vaccination. Roxie had her's last Monday just wondering if she could go out now?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roxie2009 said:
Roxie had her's last Monday just wondering if she could go out now?
She had her last one on Wed. I would take Roxie out now, as I only usually wait 3-4 days after. Make sure you get some piccies to mark the occasion :wink: .

She's all legs, ears and tail!
I know Becs......I do do a good line in "Gangly", don't I. :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OOOhhh, I'm so excited!!!!! Better go and get ready, charge up the camera and try and find a puppy that actually wants to go walkies. :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
fab pic and vid. Can;t believe how she's grown, legs,tail and ears....lol

I forgot to take my camera for Alfie's big outing..... :oops: and he's since been to 2 country parks and a castle and still not a pic...... 8O

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
_Donna_ said:
I forgot to take my camera for Alfie's big outing..... :oops: and he's since been to 2 country parks and a castle and still not a pic...... 8O
Well that just isn't good enough Donna :roll: :wink: .

I am compelled to take photos of EVERYTHING, as I want to remember it ALL. :lol:

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Wow I cant believe how she has grown, where is little pickle puppy gone 8O

Love the way she waits for the others to bring back the toy and then tries to grab it for herself, brilliant

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
oh she is so cute jules!!! such a pretty little face

she will grow into those legs in no time at all!! :wink:

love jan a nd ruby xxx

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Pickles

Lovely to see the gang having fun together.

Nice views of them doing follow my leader down the lane and back again.

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Aww that was lovely Jules - and I just love the way Pood is sitting in the phots and the expression on her face clearly says "Aren't I just beautiful?! - and yes she is!!!! :D :D

I can't believe the length of Pickles legs!!! What do you soak them in fertiliser over night?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: She seems to have doubled in size!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
She looks to be such a lovely, happy little girl - and my Daisy, whose legs are definitely on the short side, is very envious of Pickle's developing glam model image.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
ahhh what a lovely Family!!! Looks like Pood and Pickle are best best freinds!!

Pickle has grown so much!! Hes is just the cutest! xx

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Aww what a lovely vid and love the ending with them all running back one by one :D

Bet Pickle loved her first walkies!

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Look how big she has got 8O What did you do with cute little pup :?:

She is gorgeous Jules, looks like she has slotted in just nicely with the girls :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts