Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What better way to start my artistic year,than with a portrait of a lovely Labrador.
This is Toby,who very,very sadly went over Rainbow Bridge unexpectedly over the Festive Season.I hope he's gone to join his brother Beenz,who's portrait I painted in September.
Toby looks such a dignified fella,but I'm sure he was no different than all our Labradors,and liked nothing more than getting up to mischief.
Run free lovely fella.....

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Stunning Julian as I said already elsewhere a real Masterpiece again.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Really stunning Julian, Very sad that Toby has passed away, especially as it was unexpected.
I'm certain the parents of Toby are thrilled that their boy has been immortalised in this fabulous painting and will shed many tears, but will also smile many smiles just by looking at it.
When i look at the painting you did of my Toby, i realise this is an important piece of work, not just now but for the rest of my life, in fact it's importance grows day by day. i know 1 day many tears will be shed, but that great moment is captured forever and Toby will live on.
Take Care.
Gary and Toby xx

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Run free Toby xxx

Julian, you have caught that "look of love" in his eyes, so special xxx

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
11,547 Posts
It is and I am sure you will treasure that portrait forever, you're absolutely right they give us pure love and it is the only thing want in return xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts