Labradors Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Scooby had his first drool!

I was scooping out ice-cream with toffee sauce and when I looked down he had a long string of drool from one side of his mouth :lol:

Also, today was his first jump in the river - with me attached to the end of the lead!

Ah, just part of a growing up for a lab :roll:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol..

watch ya dont stand on them drooly things as there lethal on wooden floors im talking from experience..lol..i have slipped a few times on roszes drool..lol..

as for the river..LOL.. when is your next swim..lol.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
watch ya dont stand on them drooly things as there lethal on wooden floors im talking from experience..lol..i have slipped a few times on roszes drool..lol..
LOL...poor you and your bum clair!

Ben always has shoe laces hanging out of his mouth when ever there is food about :roll: He looks like he has eaten a trainer and just has the laces hanging out...ROFL

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
ooo rosze just drips hers all over the kitchen food at her dinner times its horrible..lol.. then she shakes and it splats on ya clothes and cupboards..LOL..

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this the shape of things to come? I will have to get him a pelican bib. :lol:

I'm too worried to let him have a proper swim as the river is quite high at the moment and the current strong. I have visions of him disappearing away, although he would have to stop when he reached the pumping station not too far away! I'm not a good swimmer so would not be able to rescue him.

We took him to the beach a couple of weeks back but he wasn't bothered about the sea, just sniffing all the bits washed up!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi Tracey

Congratulations on your first drool :lol: Buster hasn't had one yet,not that I mind lol

Kev

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
oh the dreaded drool :lol: just wait till he wipes his drooly chops on your best clothes or even worse your chair and you dont spot it before you sit down 8O yuk :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
I've just read what I've got to look forward too!! :lol: I think Harvey has started to practice mini drools!!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Reading these posts makes me so greatful! George has drooled once that I have seen and Charlie never!! (Hopefully this isnt a reflection on my cooking 8O ) My moms lab used to drool and drool buckets! It was so yuk :oops:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hey thanks everyone - you've helped my diet resolve today. Was going to havew coffee and biscuit but after reading this.... just a coffee i think. :wink:

Jane.... spaghetti will never look the same again!! 8O

Shelley

·
Registered
504 Posts
It's great when they play with their mates at the park (other lab droolers of course) and they come running back with it all over their heads.
If you try and rub it off with the one tissue you have in the bottom of your bag it gets even more gooey and then all over your hands as your subject will of course not keep still for the wiping clean session.
Then of course you have to wipe your hands down your clean jeans to get the drool off and so it goes on..............

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Thank God that frodo has not drooled so far..... but the yuckiest thing is i ever let frodo meet other labs they just drool all over his face....its so yucky...i take him home and wash his face....I think i can handle frodo drooling but other thing on his face is NO NO :oops: .... I know i have to grow :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts