Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Just came across this site while seeking comfort after losing our beloved Labrador Sasha. She was 13 years old and has lost her brave fight against a very aggressive form of breast cancer. She wasn't just a pet but our best friend, she's been an absolute rock through difficult times and now she is gone she is sorely missed and left a massive hole in our hearts and lives. R.I.P baby girl. Love always Mummy and Daddy xxx

Pete and Shaz

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
So sorry that you've lost your girlie :(

Run free at the bridge Sasha.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
so sorry to learn of your loss.

Our animals are more than "just" dogs. But they are a companions, friends, our family.

take care
Heidi

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
So sorry to hear about your loss of Sasha ((((hugs))))

Run free at the bridge Sasha, young, healthy and pain free :? :(

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
So sorry to hear about your sad loss.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Sorry to hear about your girl. They are part of the family and leave a huge gap in our lives when they go.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
So sorry to hear about Sasha, its very hard when we lose our furbabies no matter what age they are, I hope that in a while you`ll be able to think of the things she got up to and smile.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Am so sorry to hear bout Sasha, they are def more than just pet dogs they are part of our families and it is heartbreaking without them. I know exactly how you feel

Run free at the bridge girl

Lyndsay xxx

J

·
0 Posts
So sorry to hear of your loss, dogs are part of the family & they leave a huge whole in your life when they go.

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
so sad when you lose your beloved dog

thinking of you, try and take comfort that she is no longer suffering.

Run free Sasha

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
overy sorry to hear that.

Its all very raw right now but in time you will at least be able to smile when you think of her.xx

1 - 20 of 27 Posts