Labradors Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sire's side.

Sire-Marquest Meddler of Fenflyer.

Grandparents - (sire) F.T.CH Minstead Morse (dam) F.T.W Leawyn Larisma of Marquest.

Great Grandparents - F.T.CH Winbrook Twig, FTW Blackmoll of Wapac, Jazz of Kelsall, Saltbarrow Gael, FTW Gardndon Fly of Leawyn and Leawyn Lurella.

Great Great Grandparents- F.T.CH Drakeshead actor of shotgate, FT.CH Palgrave Kay, FT.CH Palgrave Quin, Pool over wonder. FT.CH Poklea Remus, Calcutta Rose, Lea Cross Jerry, Dormouse Inca, F.T.CH Middlegate teal, FT.CH Tibea Tosh, Woodbrook wonder of leawyn, FT.CH Leacross rinkals, Killyheagh wanda, FT.CH Tibea tosh Palgrave slippery sue and FT CH Haretor Mark of Drakeshead.

Dams Side

Dam - Conneywarren Jena of fenflyer.

Grandparents- FT CH Glenbriar Solo, FT CH Enacott Shelf, Endacott Spindle, FT CH Craighorn Bracken, Conneywarren Dena, Glen Bonnie of Conneywarren.

Great grandparents. - FT CH Poklea Remus, IR FT CH Flenbriar Quest, Ewshot Liffey, Endacott's Queen, FT CH IR FT CH Aughcasla sam of Drakeshead (IKC) FT CH Lochmuir Bonnie, Morayglen Muskateer of Brakenbird, Mallowdale Hasty.

Great Great Grandparents- Dreakeshead gypsey, Knighthawl of Glenbriar, IR FT CH Glenbar Skippy, Palgrave Triton, ASHE Warren Cassie, FT CH Swinbrook Twig, Chippinghurst Prarmagin, Ballyellery adder, IR FT CH Killerisk Hero, FT CH Pocklea Remus, FT CH Lochmuir Lady, FT CH Tibea Tosh, FT CH Munro Tess, FT CH Swinbrook twig, Beautiful shaddow.

Any relatives?

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Some relative matches with both my black boys:

Barney has Minstead Morse (G Grandsire) and Wylye has Glenbriar Solo and Pocklea Remus (both G Grandsire's)

Looks a smashing pedigree there :wink:

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Pasco has half the same Grandparents on Rubys dams side.... from Endacott Shelf, Glenbriar solo

·
Administrator
21,783 Posts
Amy is a Bracken Great Grand daughter.

No relation but I knew Spindle well. She was Ann's all time favourite. She had the honour of working her in the IGL Retriever Championship alongside Spindle's two sons Soames and Shelf. Sadly, later in life she developed Cushing's disease the same as my Anna is now suffering from

Regards, John

·
Registered
179 Posts
..and of my dog Vlekje:

FT.CH Tibea Tosh – Sire
FT.CH Palgrave Quin – GrandFather
FT.CH Leacross Rinkals – GGGGFather

Leawyn Lurella – HalfSister
F.T.CH Middlegate Teal – HalfSister
Morayglen Muskateer of Brakenbird – HalfBrother

1 - 9 of 9 Posts