Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like so many of you I am now feeling poorly. Tell me, why do we all get ill when we have special things planned and time off work? I am so looking forward to having my neice to stay on thursday for the weekend, and now it looks like I will be under the weather for the visit. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

Katy

·
Registered
29,722 Posts
I completely sympathise with you Katy... I know how frustrating it is. I am about well again just in time to go back to work tomorrow! :roll:

Take care and I hope it passes quickly

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maddening isn't it? I have just taken something upstairs to my bosses office and came over all giddy - now I am not sure if I should drive home. On the other hand, I don't really want to spend the night at my desk in a cold office!

Glad you are feeling better

Happy New Year!

Katy

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Yep = agree with Linda. Though i would've said whiskey and ginger ale (whiskey mac) is good if you are feeling rough.

Hope you feel better soon - (((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))

Emma
XXX

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Jaspersmum said:
Yep = agree with Linda. Though i would've said whiskey and ginger ale (whiskey mac) is good if you are feeling rough.

Hope you feel better soon - (((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))

Emma
XXX
No no Emma, Rum and green ginger is the biz, try it honest you feel the heat from your stomach up the way, and then you sleep, honest quality and I love it

PS I know I should promote Whisky being Scottish but Rum does the biz honest :? :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Feeling better vibes coming your way :wink:

I jokingly said knowing my luck I will get ill xmas eve! Talking about jinxing youself :roll: I had the worst stomach bug in history. Santa brought than presents this year :lol:

Do hope you are feeling better soon xx

Di xx

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all of you. Have taken day off work sick (practically unheard of) and dosed up with jollop (also a rarity - usually leave it to run it's course) so hopefully will be bright and bubbly soon. Def haven't got it as bad as so many of you have - mega sympathies to you all.

Happy new year!

Katy

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank goodness - all the jollop beat the bugs and I feel much more human today! Off to get Hannah (my neice) any minute! So much planned for her, not sure that we will fit it all in to the weekend! So exciting!

Thank you all for your good wishes - they obviously worked and beat the lurgy!

Happy new year all!

Katy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts