Labradors Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OH is away on holiday this week!

Winston has come to work with me! Ive had to bring his create into work! Hes know sitting in it looking at me! hes been out for a walk and hes got a kong but i do feel really bad that hes in his create!! :cry:

Im going to let me him out every 2 hours but i just feel awful!
But im going to make sure he doesnt sleep in it tonight! he can sleep on his bed by my bed!

Just want to tell someone/LF what a bad mother i am being to him today and tomorrow! xx

G

·
Oh don't be daft! You're not being mean at all. :wink:

He'll be absolutely fine and probably finds watching life in the Office entertaining. I used to take mine to work with me and they had to lay down on their mat for most of the time, which is much the same thing. Just like my dogs, he is getting his walks and he has company...what more could he want really, eh :wink: .

Now stop feeling mean and get on with some work!!! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: Ok ill try and get on with some work but thoose Puppy Eyes!! O dear!! I can see im not going to get much work done!! :lol:
Im so glad im not being mean but i still think it!

P.S I LOVE your SIG photos!! All your girlies are good at having the photo taken... they are so pretty!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I bet that he is having a ball!!

Oh how I wish we were able to bring dogs into work!! - Although the bug is not one for being happy in his crate when there are people around....

I do a lunchtime dash everyday - time for a coffee and piece of toast at home and widdle for Beetlebug...

I'm back from lunch now though - and like you Bella - MUST get down to some work

g

1 - 4 of 4 Posts