Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ben's favorite toy is a white bear which he likes to suck his head and fall asleep...lol He takes it everywhere, he even trys to sit on our knee and try to suck it on us 8O I think he thinks he is still a puppy not a big thug..lol

While browsing ebay the other day I came across a quacking swan toy which looked really good so I brought it...lol I now wish I hadn't as it is driving us nuts....lol

Do any of your dogs have a favorite toy and strange habits?

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
max has got a blue and white spotted cat that he loves to bits. it always has to come to bed with us. he will lay with his head on it and constantly sucks its ear :lol:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi all

Smudge has a doggy slipper with a squeaky in it that he loves - he likes sticking his snout in it!

He's just taken to destroying his soft toys - so am keeping him on the Kongs a lot too! He loves his Kongs! He likes pushing them around!

I like the look of those I-Qubes - next on the shopping list!

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Shadow has his Tony the Tiger, Suzy Strawberry, Webster the Duck and Bertie Dog!! All squeek like mad and he loves them all to bits :lol:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
roszes fav toys are her footballs (well thekids footbals..lol)

brandys is her bones

and secound best toy for them both has to be chewing on me..lol.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Buster's favourite toy is his airkong ball, he brings it to me every morning for a game of catch.

Kev

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Charlies favourite toy is definately a BALL!!! Or anything even slightly resembling a ball for that matter! :lol:

He also loves his bear, that used to be mine - he used to be very in love with it ( :wink: ) but since he was done he just cuddles up to it now loving him in a platonic way! :D

Izzie, well she just loves anything that Charlie wants or has! :wink:

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Dylan's favourite at the moment is that damn cockerel,cock a doodle doo everytime you look at it,i have smacked its head against the wall a couple of times but it still makes a noise,but the one he loves most is definatley mally the mallard,that is really true love,

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Cristina,

What great toys our labs have!

Brad's favourite toy at the moment has to be his birthday present, the toy pheasant!

It makes a really weird noise, and Brad goes crazy for it! lol

He also likes his duck, and like Ben's swan, this duck quacks all the time..it sometimes drives us quackers! (sorry poor pun!) :lol:

Bye for now,

Julie

·
Registered
880 Posts
vogues favourite toy right now is her dog, its white with tan ears ande tail and it sort of moos if you squeeze it, very strange. she loves her critters too and at the moment she's eating a nylabone, shes really determined to actually eat it too!
Anna

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Kassie's favourite toy is a Teddy, Sox likes any type of ball, and Gypsy favourite is what ever any the other two have she is very fickle no affection for any in particular she really loves the chase to catch the others :lol:

Margaret

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
sadly frodo has no favourites he tends to get EXTREMELY BORED within minutes....however his latest fasination though short lived is "Football".....Hoping maybe one day he finds his fav toy lolz....

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Hersheys favorite toy is called Charlie the choclate cos its a abar of choclate that rustle and squeaks....

He also is quite partial to my wombat that sits on the top of the sofa everynow and then he will get up pretend to give you a cuddle and thn grab it and run around with it in his mouth waiting to be chased little monster :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Like Bradley, Harvey's is his pheasant (Phillip :) ) Unfortunately he only has one foot - Harvey sucked it off and ate it! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts