Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to make the absolutely heart wrenching decision to have dear old Jake put to sleep early this morning. He was a beautiful, gentle boy that we had the honour of having him as a huge part of our lives. Cannot begin to describe how devastated we are feeling.

·
Administrator
20,590 Posts
So sorry to read this. I had to make the same decision in February, and it's so hard to make. Try to celebrate the life rather than morn the death, these dogs give us so much to celebrate.

John :)

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Fly free to Doggy Heaven Jake and tell all the other dogs what a wonderful life you had on Earth with humans ❤

Thinking of You - - - dogs leave so many memories with us and, in time, the happy ones will be the only ones you will remember 🐾🐾

Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾

Reactions: Unashamed lab lover

·
Premium Member
1,519 Posts
It's like someone has wrenched a piece of your soul out, sorry to hear such sad news, but glad he had such a fabulous life and you were kind to him xx

·
Registered
26 Posts
My heart goes out to you with the passing of Jake. I know how one feels when it was time for there loved fur child to let go and let go what I was feeling in my heart. Two years ago we made that hard decision on Maddie and 12 years earlier Sammy. It's their memories that keep me going. I'm so sad for me over your loss of Jake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts