Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Trace for having Jess,Dyson & Holly for the week.They have come back so happy and joyful
I for one was not keen on putting my dogs in kennels but when you have 3 you have no choice. As soon as we all met you we knew we had found the best place.Have highly recommend you now
So thank you for letting me able to have a break and to catch up on my much needed sleep xxx

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Ahhh Georgia, you are most welcome, thankyou for trusting me with your 3 gorgeous guys. They were sooo good and happy, and I am sure they had a great time.

Glad you had a good break and that Brian feels better too. I hope Jess doesn't start her crack of dawn capers for you, I got her out of that for you, so dont let her start again!!! :D

Thankyou for saying such nice things.

Lots love and kisses to my new step children!!

Trace xx

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Welcome back Georgia :D Glad to hear the gang had a good time :D - sadly, I am too far away - otherwise Trace could have got to meet the other half of the family :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took us 2 hours to get there mind and could of gone nearer :lol: but prefer to go somewhere that was recommend
Yep youve guess it Trace :oops: Jess was whinging again this time at 3q.m as she just needed to go for a pooh 8O but now I cannot go back to sleep and she is snoring beside me :lol:

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Georgia said:
Took us 2 hours to get there mind and could of gone nearer :lol: but prefer to go somewhere that was recommend
Try 10 hour round trip Georgia :lol: and with soon (hopefully) to be 6 or maybe 7, it would need two trips :wink:

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Noone could have better kennels! Mine love going to Auntie Tracys!!

Di

·
Registered
424 Posts
Stan loves it too! Like you Georgia I was really worried about putting Stan in kennels, but he has a wonderful time there, I think it's like a little holiday for him as well. Last time I went to drop him off he bounded joyfully over to Tracy as soon as he saw her, ripping the lead from my hand (the traitor), so it is fair to say he is one happy dog about being left there x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts