Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A summary of Boots' antics today:

This morning, helped himself to the washing up brush thingy out of the kitchen sink and was seen running around the garden with Bracken in hot pursuit.

Then, as I was busy ironing clothes for work, he cleverly delivered my little Kilmarnock Willow Tree tenderly to my hand. Thanks buddy, just what I always wanted!!

Then in between me hurriedly chucking my clothes on and taking the plant back outside, he'd nicked a cushion from the sofa and was standing proudly in the middle of my excuse for a lawn, like it was the biggest and bestest bird he'd ever had in his mouth ever!

While all this was going on, Bracken was bouncing about tigger styleee.

But, the best of all......

About an hour ago I took him and Bracken down to what's know locally as 'the glen' for a quick bedtime stroll just as it was getting dark. It's full of decorative borders and neatly trimmed lawns. It's a good place for well-behaved dogs, but not so for hooligans. I tend not to go there much. Well, Boots ears turned to cloth as soon as he spied the ornate goldfish pond, complete with water lilies and other ornate ornateness! Definitely not meant for dogs. He shot off, leapt in, landed with a 'splosh' that was loud enough to wake the dead..... and proceeded to swim round and round proud as punch. Bracken was very nearly in behind him. Little sod nearly chose to ignore me doing the trying-to-whisper-so-no-one-would-hear-me-shouting-gerroutta-the-bleddy-pond-that-dogs-aren't-allowed-in!!!! I did a stealth 360 degree scan and thought "phew, no-one saw, got away with it!" Only to turn round and see a man come towards me from nowhere, doubled over laughing, saying that was the funniest thing he'd seen in ages and that it made a change from his nutty black lab getting up to mischief! He absolutely stinks now!

Jill, your dogs are officially nutters! Rocky has taught Boots well :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

·
0 Posts
I know this wasn't necessarily meant for me but it really made me laugh!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Aww Boots sounds like he's having a whale of a time and settling in nicely! Love the pond story :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Well all I can say Mo is you wanted a dog that retrieves - I don't remember you actually saying WHAT you wanted him to retrieve :wink: :D .

I did tell you he needed to practice his swimming style :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I forgot to tell you about cushions :oops: . Did you notice I haven't got any. They are all in the cupboard and I only get them out when posh folk visit :wink: :D

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Sounds like Boots has had a great time today Mo. Can't have been much fun for you but reading about his antics has made me laugh & brightened up what has been a miserable day here.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
bwuah ha ha ha ha ha!

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Well Mo - at least you are not getting bored now!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just think when you have another couple running around the place just what fun you'll have!!!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
LMAO...that really brightened up a dull day.

Boots sounds like a right character and with Bracken jumping tigger style you must have your hands full now...lol

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: very funny but i reckon if it happen to me i would also be looking around hoping i got away with it!!

I reckon boots is having a great time with his best friend!! xx

1 - 20 of 28 Posts