Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope we are all on FB while the forum difficulties persist. I will put Phileas photos there for now :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/33069501113/

Sorry Mags: Don't usually jump in on others post despite the power to <mwah, mwah, mwah>

The above is an old unofficial link set up by an old member. I doubt it is being moderated etc.
The official facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/LabradorForums

People are of course free to Like whatever they like but just wanted members to know! Luna-Tuck xx

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Think I might have requested to join the group. I have just joined Facebook so a bit clueless how it works. I joined so I could vote for oldies club and see the auctions and stuff. I managed to see Boogs pics of Phileus :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
I may have done it wrong - and here I was thinking I was some sort of facebook guru lol! How do I request to be added to the group?!

I have *liked* it...

**EDIT** I have done it. I couldnt do it through the iphone app but have done it on the PC!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I have popped in tonight after being off for quite a while to catch up and post the pics of Phileas' visit at Xmas :oops: ...clearly I've missed something. Forum problems?!?! Is there a thread you can direct me to?

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Jane

Go to the Website related help section and read all the posts, for approx. the last month!!! :roll:

Nice to see you on the forum, hope you are OK :D

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Just wanted to say - I did join the facebook page but swiftly retracted my request to join and asked all posts to be deleted. The page states it is for "Labrador forums members only" and that is NOT the case, indeed there are people on it who have been banned from this site for extreme reasons; so all please be aware!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts