Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

We are organising a little something for all the children who are coming to the Get Together. :D I'm sure they will love seeing all the labs and watching all the shows that will be going on, but we will also be putting on a little 'fun time' for them.

Not sure on times yet, but will be setting up a little face painting & lucky dip for them, and also....... there will be a special guest to meet them with whom they can get there photos taken with!

We're trying to get a doggy costume of some description, and we have a willing volunteer (i won't tell you who :wink: ) but they will be walking around in costume to put a smile on the kids faces. :D

Don't forget, there's also the 'paint your pooch' competition, (see Lab Liasons forum for more details) which is being organised by one of our members, Anthea.

Fun is going to be had by all, that's for sure. :wink:

Hope you can make it,

See you soon!

Julie

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Oh Julie,

Please tell me it's stuart in the dopey costume.........

I mean he won't have anything to do all day as there won't be many fish to catch with all our Labs / water 'n stuff !

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Julie,

Please tell me it's stuart in the dopey costume.........

Rhoni - you're just far too clever at this guessing game! :wink: :wink:

Anthea - i'm sure we can use Gareth's help somewhere else on the day! lol - just send him over! :lol: :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Hang on Hang on - let me just get the picture straight here .........

Stuart in paddling pool with fancy dress outfit on looking after lots of labbies, fishing and drinking John Smiths :roll:

Rofl!!! This I can't wait to see - def bringing the video camera with me now :wink:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
LOL......

..................and don't forget play ' Ring a ring of Roses ' with the kiddies :wink:
Oh our Labs would love the moving circle of twirling, squeeling children and a great big furry toy ! They will have SUCH a good time :D

We are indebted to Stuart, what a gent :wink:

If indeed it is Stuart and talking of camera's. We must find out when his birthday is !

I feel a home made T shirt coming on :lol: :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Must admit Rhonie - we don't know much about this Stuart person, think he should enlighten us a bit, don't you? :wink:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Absolutly !

Just to prove it isn't Dave's altered ego :wink:

And I note there is no pic of him on here ANYWHERE ! :evil:

So come on Stuart, cough up :D Spill the beans

1 - 20 of 101 Posts