Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were racing the light a bit on our evening walk tonight. Abby and Jake usually stay fairly close or if out of sight have good voice or whistle recall. Well decided to call them in as we were getting near the car park and Abby comes flying down the track, but no Jake. Whistled a couple of times and still no sign. Was just starting to get a bit worried, it isn't like him and it was getting dark. Then he appears at 90mph looking very pleased with himself. Gave him a treat and then the smell hit me. 8O Little devil had been EATING it :evil: ( and rolliing of course!). No cuddles tonight then!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Lovely! Theo is rather partial to a bit of 'Eau de Fox Poo' - he's not so keen on the bucket of water baths in the garden afterwards!!

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
And it lingers so no cuddles til the weekend I'd say!!!

Luna is being distracted from the fox poo at the moment by the dried out manure spread on the fields by Mr Farmer! It's far less potent and washes off!!!!!!!

You have my sympathies!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's the first time he has done it since we had him. Only good thing is it must have been dry cos he reeks but at least he isn't plastered in the stuff (TMI - sorry!)

Caught Abby just in time yesterday on another bit of the walk - never ceases to amaze me how quick her shoulder drops to the ground when she finds a good bit :wink: Managed to yell at her just in time before she started a good old wriggle and she shot straight to her feet!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
The drop and roll movement is so swift, it's normally happened before we've even realised and then it's too late!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts