Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out walking Stan today in the chilterns when all of a sudden this bloke popped out of the bushes absolutely starkers, wearing only a rucksack on his back! 8O 8O 8O
I didn't know where to look... He said 'it's okay, I don't mean any harm' to which I could only reply 'er...ok!'. Flipping heck though, I'm all for being at one with nature but it was hardly a remote spot, he must have known he'd meet people. Perhaps that's part of the attraction for him? So much for a genteel country walk! I wouldn't call myself a prude but I'm still quite shocked... 8O

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Oh my 8O
Thats not something you expect to see whilst out walking although is like to know what route you take :wink: :lol:
Its a good job he was a friendly naked man not a nasty one 8O

G

·
There was a programme about Naked Hikers a few months ago, apparently it's quite popular in some areas 8O .

I bet he was very careful around stinging nettles. :lol:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
:lol: :lol: There used to be a guy at my local beach that seemed to favour the nudist sunbathing style but he always seemed to be getting into a complete panic when he spotted me and 8 dogs charging his way :lol: :lol: never seen anyone get dressed so quickly before :lol: :lol:

Natasha

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"I bet he was very careful around stinging nettles. "

:lol: :lol: There were a lot of nettles actually- I got stung a few times so I can only imagine the problems he must have had!

Roz, I couldn't tell from the website photo if that was him, as it was only a headshot and my attention was, ahem, not really drawn to his face... :oops:

G

·
Alba said:
Perhaps that's part of the attraction for him? So much for a genteel country walk! I wouldn't call myself a prude but I'm still quite shocked... 8O

Maybe it was a GENITAL country walk!

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Clairelovestlc said:
Alba said:
Perhaps that's part of the attraction for him? So much for a genteel country walk! I wouldn't call myself a prude but I'm still quite shocked... 8O

Maybe it was a GENITAL country walk!

:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
_Jac_ said:
Bless, could be risky if you got a tick on your ...... :lol:
pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol:

so which direction was he heading, we could have an lf comp going to see who spots him next :wink: posting pics as evidence :lol:

sheila and zak

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
8O 8O 8O 8O

always amazes me how people could do this sort of thing. I sometimes have dreams where Im walking down the street naked 8O (wonder what that means :lol)

All I can say is they must be very confident in themselves, suppose you would know if they liked you though :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,616 Posts
It sounds like the naked rambler.He used to live in Eastleigh in Hampshire.He walks everywhere in the nude,and is always being charged for not having clothes on.I am sure it must have startled you. :) :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"nothing this exciting ever happens in suffolk going off to sulk"
To be honest I could have done without it! But he was heading eastwards, those of you that are interested!
Jayne, he definitely didn't like me- quite the opposite in fact!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
According to the naked ramblers website he`s at present in prison in Scotland so, I assume the one you met must have been one of his friends :lol:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
LOL :lol: :lol:

Down where I used to stay with my great aunt on the south coast we had a man who used to like to do EVERYTHING naked. He would work out in his garden naked, he would bbq naked, he would walk his dogs naked ON THE BEACH, I tell you!!!!!
People complained (nicely and discretely) and he started wearing a thong and became known as Roger the Thong Man :lol: and when I visited my spritely :wink: 80 yr old Aunt and asked about him apparently he's still there!!!! This guy must be about 70!!!!! :p :p

I'm guessing this walker chap doesn't follow his nose - he follows something else :lol: :lol: :wink:

Emma
XXX

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
_Mary_ said:
According to the naked ramblers website he`s at present in prison in Scotland so, I assume the one you met must have been one of his friends :lol:
MARY 8O 8O 8O 8O what you doing following the naked rambler on his website, could it be that you are a friend of his ????? 8O 8O

:( we live in the west so he aint heading this way :wink: :wink:

sheila and zak

1 - 20 of 30 Posts