Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Elphie out for the first time three day's ago...walking in a straight line is not her speciality :D But all in all she didn't do too badly. She seems to think that her collar and lead are some sort of torture device and makes choking noices as if I am strangling her!
Keeping up with big sis was the main attraction, and somehow we got round the block. Yay. Apart from wanting to get on the bus when it stopped right next to us and greet everyone! :eek: Oh and getting so overexcited when another dog came up to us that she sat on my foot and promptly weed on it. 8O . All went well. Sorry forgot my camera, but will try and take it next time.
I did venture out this morning with the pair of them on my own! What an experience that was... :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
LOL at Elphie....Alfie did the same choking noises too...he stoppe after a day or two.

Sounds like a good first walk, long may it continue.

G

·
Oh those first walks are fun aren't they :lol: . No steering, dodgy accelerator and no brake lights (why do they always stop dead right in front of you?) :lol: .

I'm juggling 3 at the moment. Pickle has yet to work out her position in the pack while we are out, although it is looking like she will be an in the middle girl, so at the moment after 2 mins on lead with the 3 of them, it looks like I have one plaited lead, or worse, I look like a May Pole. 8O :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Bless her for trying to get on the bus then peeing on your foot :lol:

I must admit I really love walking 2, once you have it cracked you feel like a little tribe all walking side by side.
It took us a while before nellie stopped chomping Basils ears and Basil was happy walking next to her (and not at the furthest point of his lead to the side).
This morning Basil decided he didn't want to be an outsider and swopped to the middle spot for a change :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts