Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since buying the elephant bed Skylar has used it once, and that was to prove a point to me and just sulked on it!!! But recently Elphie has taken quite a shine to it, and sleeps on it regularly. Alas, another more fun use has now been found for it - a TRAMPOLINE!!!
Elphie has found out that if you run around like a crazy thing then take a running jump on to the elephant bed you can gain a bit of height and launch yourself on to an unsuspecting Skylar!!!! :eek: :eek: That is until Mum comes along and stops you!!! Sky now too has discovered the joys of this game and the two of them race around and round launching themselves at regular intervals off of it! Fun though it is it has to stop, and the elephant bed is going to be put in to early retirement before my labs cause themselves an injury... :( :D Ahh Mum is such a spoilsport.. :(

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LMAO, I know what you mean about them possibly hurting themselves but the image it conjures is so funny :lol: , is the bed on carpet?, if so they shouldn`t hert themselves, maybe allow the odd game but restrict it from what they are doing at the moment :)

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bella85 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

How funny!! i bet it turns your house into a crazy one!! :D
You have no idea :D :D :D The pair of them are entertainment enough - who needs a tv? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts