Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Sophie,
I responded to you on the original thread but this darned site is really acting up and it seems that we are unable to access more than one page of a thread so you probably wont have seen my other post which should have appeared on page 2

In answer to your question, I peeked at Cadburys pedigree thread that you put onto the Family Tree Section in 2008.
As the forum is not operating properly tonight maybe we could chat via pm, assuming that the pm facility is working

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Thanks June, the forum is a nightmare at the moment, must be gremlins in the works! Please feel free to PM me, I am curious to know more about EIC in Cadbury*s line. (I almost used an apostrophe just then)

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Thanks June, the forum is a nightmare at the moment, must be gremlins in the works! Please feel free to PM me, I am curious to know more about EIC in Cadbury*s line. I didn*t know it was possible to trace EIC using a pedigree, i*ll clearly behind the times!

(I almost used an apostrophe just then)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have attempted to pm you but not sure if you will be able to open it?

Oh - in fact I see that its stuck in my outbox and I cant even open it myself :roll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts