Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed it says early riser next to my name.
This forum must know I have a puppy.
I don’t think I have had a lie in since April.
This morning I was woken by the sound of my skirting boards (what’s left of them) being attacked.

Then when I get up, guess what? Tilly then goes to sleep for the next 2 hours :O)

G

·
Welcome to my World :wink: .

Having had a pup a year for the last 5 years, I can't remember the last time I was in bed past 6.30am....and at the moment that would be a lay in, as my Pickle alarm goes off at about 5.15- 5.30am without fail :lol: .

Early nights is what it's all about here....or afternoon naps. :wink:

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
But c'mon you two - be honest here! It's soooo worthwhile to get up to those little faces.....

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
_Jules_ said:
....or afternoon naps. :wink:
These were my saviour!!! I have no children but have heard many new Mums are told to sleep when the baby is, I took this advice when Luna was little (and sometimes even now if she's woken early for some reason!) otherwise I was shattered!! Many of the early photos of Luna are of me and her asleep together on the sofa!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
maisie was tostart with a pup that would sleep in until about 7/8am then went through a phase of waking at 5am for a couple of months and now would sleep in until 10am if you let her :lol: :lol: i think she has learned this from her lazy brother ollie :lol: :lol:

so dont despair one day you will need to set your alarm again :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts