Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the red arrows over for a display on Thursday, I didn't know that they were actually here yet.

So anyway I was upstairs in the bathroom with Lé and noticed a loud rumbling noise outside. Looked out the window and there they were, practising over our house. Next thing, we hear a proper wolfy howling coming from Dylan on the patio 8O. He didn't seem distressed at all, just singing like he does when Ben plays his harmonica 8O 8O.

Anyone else got a 'singing' lab? :lol:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Does the neighbour fixing his motorbike and finally starting it up and having Diesel barking / howling at it class as singing?

A

·
0 Posts
Dylan was just appreciating his private display by the red arrows :lol:

Alfie howls.... i mean sings.... in his sleep sometimes, does that count?? It must be out of tune though as Billy gets quite worried by it :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
I stopped off at a friends on the way to gundog training the other day - went inside for a quick cuppa and to see friends new collie pup and her two other dogs. Anyway next minute you would have thought there was a wolf howling in my car ..... but it was Rouble jealous because he wanted to be inside my friends house too - does that count as singing?

The Red Arrow practice alot where my parents live and when I am down there with Rouble he never batters an eye lid,. A couple of weeks ago walking up near Spadeadam the other day and a couple of jets came over us really low and he just carried on running with his doggy friends.

When I used to work in Guernsey at St James we used to watch them from the roof - you felt like you could put your arm out and touch them. Enjoy the display on Thursday

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
I have a puppy singer....the ice cream van tune goes and he howls til its gone all the way our estate.....lmao, which can take 40 mins some nites.. :roll:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D I think it's something to do with sonic vibrations that sets him off - hence the singing along with the harmonica. He does love to sing along to Bob Dylan accompanied by OH :lol:.

Interestingly the harmonica makes Yummy the cat sick, literally, perhaps she's just passing judgement on the music though :lol:.

I'm really looking forward to the air display, we always take a big picnic to the cotiles and the girls have a long lunch break from school so they can enjoy it.

Anymore for anymore singing labs?? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts