Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,We decided to get Dylan's photo done proffessionally as he is so gorgeous(aren't they all though) all went well,dylan thrived on the attention and behaved himself impeccably,we were so proud of him as he was only 12 months old at the time ,anyway the following week, off we go to get the photos,1 in a pose of him lying down and 2 sitting up,when we saw the last photo,the largest one Dylan's johnnie b was out in full bloom i knew he was enjoying himself but not that much,it was a fantastic photo but ruined, as your eyes kept going to THAT SPOT luckily they told us we did not have to purchase that photo ,and we only paid for the 2 smaller ones,i had thought in this day and age they could have airbrushed it out,the girl behind the counter was so embarassed it's really funny now but i often wonder what happened to that photo.Lynne.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
:lol: That's a funny story, how embarrassing!

Corbie met another choc lab for the first time a couple of months ago .... Corbie rolled on his back at the same time the other dog's owners were asking if he was a boy or girl and then out 'it' popped and they said laughing 'oh, definitely a boy' :oops:

Little rascals, don't realise how much we get embarrassed by their actions! :lol:

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi lynne,

Very funny! :lol: Ben has a habit of sitting in the vets surgery with "it" sticking out in front of the receptionists and everyone in the waiting room :roll: How embarrassing! :oops:

Cristina & Ben

·
Registered
22 Posts
Zack recently had two bowel operations within a month. Each time when we went back to get the stitches out the vet had to be very careful not to cut him off in his prime :oops: I've never known a dog so excited to be at the vets :!:

My youngest daughter, aged three, keeps telling him to put is 'worm' away because she doesn't like it!!! It always seems to pop out when he is over excited.

Elaine

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
I loved the story about the photo! :lol: I'm sure that would happen with Harvey.

He always has his 'lipstick' (as we call) it on display! ! :oops:

Fay

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
LOL That's so funny Lynne!

What a photo hey :D

For some reason, Brad's pencil (sorry - i think we all have different names for it!) has a habit of popping out everytime he gets excited, and it can be so embarassing at times i have to agree.

These little boys hey, what are we going to do with them!

Thanks for sharing with us. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts