Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
Thinking of changing from Eukanuba, which our black lab has been on pretty much since day one. He seems to have developed a sensitive stomach in his older years. Can anyone recommend a dry food? We鈥檙e thinking about trying something gluten free. Many thanks! 馃檪

Administrator
I think at 11 years old, if he has been eating the same all along, then rather than changing foods I would be wondering what is wrong. There could be any number of problems starting with something as simple as worms, Then there is campylobacter or Salmonella, before moving on to more serious things such as hormone problems. You really need to be talking to your vet, and I would take along a stool sample.

John :)

Registered
Hi there
Thinking of changing from Eukanuba, which our black lab has been on pretty much since day one. He seems to have developed a sensitive stomach in his older years. Can anyone recommend a dry food? We鈥檙e thinking about trying something gluten free. Many thanks! 馃檪
How did you get on in the end? Our 11yo has had loose stool and malodorous flatulence for a couple of years! Thinking of changing diet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts